- Transmitter is 20 bit digital code that is much safety and use fix-frequency component to transmit signal. The frequency of transmitter won't be affected by battery consumption and outside environment.
- Wireless receiver use super-heterodyne from U.S.A. The receiver is stably, anti-interference, no extra-wave.
- Control unit is 8 bit single chip. The order is accurate and action is correct.
- Receiver: Power supply: DC 7V – DC 14V (Standard: DC 12V)
Stand by power consumption: About 6mA(12V)
Max output: 30mA
- Transmitters: Power supply: GP27A(12V)
Power consumption during operation: About 9mA (12V)
Stand by power consumption: 1uA
Transmit power: About 15db