||INFRARED BEAM SENSOR
- Model: HTP-21C
- Max Detection Distance: Penetration Set-up: 7m
- Power Supply: 12-24V AC/DC
- Power Consumption: 12V AC-1.5VA, 12V DC-70Ma
- Output: Relay Contact 1c 50V DC 0.1A(Resistor load)
- Response Time: 0.1 sec.
- OFF Timer: Penetration Set-up: 0.2 sec., 0.5 sec.
- LED Indicator: Penetration Set-up
- Ambient Temperature: -20℃ to +50℃
- Composition Controller Fixing Screw: 2 pcs.
- Weight: 90g (Controller)
- The infrared transmitter permanently emits an infrared beam, the level of which is monitored by a receiver.
- A person entering or standing in the door causes a change in received infrared levels, which causes a controller to tip a relay and open the door.
- Easy to install.
- It is possible to interchange the 3 methods of transmission(Direct Facing type, Mirror Reflection type, Direct Reflection without Mirror type.) by changing the setup.
- The Microchip in the Controller allows to adjust the volumes to obtain the optimum setting for the Sensor.